A Solution for multiple pages per carton for example SDS sheets, multiple packing list, invoices, targeted marketing, and instructional sheets.
Streamline getting your personalized documents inserted into your cartons fast and accurately.
The printed documents will be gathered (from 1 to 6 sheets) and then folded in half. There could be up to three 50 pages per carton in gathered sets of six (6) sheets.
The documents are folded and staged for timing purposes.
At the point of insertion, this system will read the barcode on the carton and match the barcode to the document for verification and then be inserted into the carton.
The Baumfolder equipment includes:
- (1) Printer- Commercial printer capable of meeting customer specified rate.
- (1) Gather unit – Will gather between 1 and 6 sheets to prepare for folding.
- (1) Folding System- This includes the capability to fold the printed 8 ½ x 11 sheet(s).
- (1) Inserting station- Multiple level capable of inserting into variable carton sizes.
- (1) Barcode verification system – This will verify that the document is placed in the correct box.
Increase your packaging capabilities and gain fast ROI with our advanced Baum Century solution that does it all.
The Benefits of Our Automated Document Insertion Solution
- Increase capabilities by offering more than invoice inserts.
- Personalized marketing and promotion materials are added with ease.
- Print on preprinted return sheets.
- Eliminate manual packing labor and manually folded pack sheets.
- Decrease labor costs and system downtime.
- Increase document accuracy and customer satisfaction.
* Insertion rates vary based upon print engine, and number of sheets required per box.
The Baumfolder Tailored to your specific needs, you can get on-demand printing, folding, insertion and bar code verification. Our Century Series document insertion solution can high speed print or use preprinted materials then fold and inserts into boxes. Add customer-specific information for personalized invoices, packing slips, and promotions.
Request for Information