The BAUM 20 INF Inline is designed specifically for special applications with forms cutters and bursting.
- BaumQuick paperless roller gapsets
- Extended mobile delivery stacker
- Micro-adjustment on fold plates
- 1-1/8 inch removable slitters shafts
- AC Inverter Drive
- Quiet-positive helical gear drive
- Ideal for Inline use with forms cutters and bursters
- Can add BAUM 8-page and 16-page section folders
BAUM 20 INF Inline Folder
This inline folder is designed specifically for special applications with forms cutters and bursting. The folder is a variation of the Baum 20 pile-feed folder with the feeder and electrical control box removed. This unit is made without any type of sheet feeder. The burster or cutter feeds the sheets onto the register table. This folder is common for mailing applications and is adaptable to fan-folded forms, roll-feeding lines with cutters, etc.
Maximum Sheet Size: 20.5 x 33 in. (52 x 84 cm)
Minimum Sheet Size: 4 x 6 in. (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
Electrics: 220/3/60 or 220/1/60 or 220/1/50 or 380-415/3/50
Maximum Folder Speed: 8200 Inches per min (208.3 m/min)
Request for Information