The Versatile Finishing Modules are available in 1st, 2nd and 3rd stations.
- 3 Cartridge Slitter Shaft Assemblies
- New PLC Touch Screen Control with Tutuorial
- New Extended Mobile Delivery Stacker
- Performs Both Timed Perfing and Slitting
- Performs High Quality Scoring
- Superior Sheet Control and Alignment
- Handles Light and Heavy Weight Stock with Ease
- Does Not Curl Heavy Weight Stock
- Available in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Station Model
BAUM 20 VFM Versatile Finishing Modules
The BAUM 20 VFM Versatile Finishing Modules adapt to both BAUM and other manufacturer’s products. The first station uses same proven pile feeder that is used on BAUM 20 Pile Feed Folders and carries a 3-year BAUM parts warranty.
A Finishing Solution
Here is a Baumfolder solution providing a Versatile Finishing Module, tailored to your applications. A high speed rotary scoring/slitting/perforating machine, the VFM utilizes a BAUM 20 Pile Feeder and register, connected to a new scoring module that contains 3 sets of heavy duty shafts. This solution accommodates a variety of tooling and enables multiple lines of scoring, perforating, and/or slitting in a single pass.
Do you need to score, slit, or perforate at 90 degrees? A 2nd station VFM is available with the same scoring module, but with a cross-carrier to register the job from the first section. This allows for job completion without reloading.
Max speed 8100 ipm
Max sheet size without extension 20.5”Wx33”L
Max sheet size with extension 20.5”Wx36”L
1-1/8 inch diameter slitter shafts (28.5mm)
Request for Information