BAUM CF20 Creaser Folder Features:
- Hang-on delivery stacker with independent drive and speed control
- Independent electrical power box with capability to add more optional features
- Infeed cross carrier table with angled roller design
- Adjustable height marble holder to allow for single sheet to multiple sheet thicknesses
- Sound covers over upper buckle plates are standard
- Four fold plate positions with 3 operating plates and one stationary deflector
- Jam detection at the exit of the folder using electro-mechanical switch
- New non-marking, flip defector buckle plate technology that eliminates the need to pull plates up to switch from open to deflect positions.
- Large solid urethane folding rollers to handle heavier weight stocks and resist curl
- Mobility of folder with wheels and locking brake
BAUM CF20 Creaser Folder
The BAUM CF20 Creaser Folder is designed to operate independently behind most impact or rotary creasing machines in tandem or at a right angle to the exit of the creasing or scoring machine. The fully adjustable height design allows the CF20 to accept sheets from low to very high entry heights to adapt to multiple machines.
Minimum Sheet Width: 3.94 in. (10 cm)
Maximum sheet length for tandem in-line feed: 31.0 in. (78 cm)
Maximum sheet length for right angle feeding: 20.5 in. (52.07 cm)
Minimum sheet length: 5.94 in. (15.09 cm)
Minimum fold length: 3.0 in. (7.62 cm)
Minimum stock weight: 16# bond (60 gsm)
Maximum stock weight: 385 gsm **
Fold Roller diameter: 2.75 in. (69.9 mm)
** Results are based upon stock being pre-scored, creased or perforated on the fold line. Results of heavy weight stocks without pre-scoring, creasing or perforating on the fold line will vary.
Request for Information